What has changed?
1. Language and genre filters have moved on the side
These filters can now be found on the left side of the page. The language and genre filters allow you to search for songs in specific language or from a particular genre from Singa's selections.
2. New filters - Vocals, Duet, Plus
These new filters lets you easily find songs with support vocals, or songs to sing as duet, or songs that include the Plus feature.
- Vocals: The song is accompanied by support vocals, that you can use if you want to have vocals to guide your singing. Note. Remember that you can turn the vocals on and off in the song settings.
- Duet: The song is suitable for singing as a duet, that is, adapted to two singers.
- Plus: Feature that lets you see how well you stay in the right note, by analyzing your pitch and sustain and illustrates your performance during a song.
3. Active filters
The filters you choose will appear at the top of the page, where you can also delete them one by one or clear all at a time.
The Sort by feature is now available at the top right of the page. You can use sorting to organize your search results, for example, by song title, artist name, recently added, popularity, or duration.
You can choose to view the results in a compact list view or, you can select the thumbnail view.
Try the new filters and sorting here.
We'd love to get your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.